Hihi!
My name is Rosie.
I am thirteen years old and thought it may be fun to start a blog about how life is as a teenager.
First of all, let me start by saying...
I play the flute in band.
I LOVE animals.
I don't think I have ever seen a stick bug!
I am deathly afraid of heights, but love to go on roller coasters, until I see how far the ground is from the top!
I HATE when people say "yolo."
When I grow up I would like to be a marine biologist, and study shark behavior.
I HATE when people judge others by their looks!
I am the middle child.
I think people my age should learn how to spell when they text others.
I do not enjoy other people talking offensively about others weight, and or, height.
I live in a beautiful house with my sisters and Mother, and Father.
I own one ferret, my older sister owning another.
I have a five year old guinea pig, her name, is Hammy.
I have two sugar gliders, named Ivy, and, Nellie.
We have a family dog,a Great Dane, named Nigel.
These are some personal facts about me!
Alrighhhttyy!BUHHH-BYYYEEE for noooww!
No comments:
Post a Comment