Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 3 of School...

Wednesday...TOoOoO TiReDdDdD!!!

Well... I really want this week to end..But while you people read about my suffering, I thought you might as well see a picture of a human riding a giraffe..








Just kidding!



See?! Not so fun making fun of peoples suffering, eh?

Well now Im laughing at YOUR suffering so ha-ha-ha.

Well I made a list of things to do this week..So far I am almost done and its only Wednesday!

Pretend to listen in ELA.

Drown in the homework I am supposed to do.

Cry over the flute that wont play.

Clean up Guinea Pig crap.

Chores.

Chores.

Chores.

Chores.

Yell at little sister for spitting on me.

Pretend I am listening in science.

Wish I had a gecko that would spit in my opponents face.

Steal a Llama from a farm and dress it as a human.

Bring my human-Llama too school.

Have my human- Llama, spit in my ooponents face.

Ride a kangaroo.

Watch people finish their essay in Social Studies, while I am happily looking at pictures of people in kangaroo pouches.

Well... 10 down, 6 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment